- 1¾ cans of organic pumpkin
- ½ cup (or less) of sugar
- ½ t of salt
- 2 T pumpkin pie spice (see cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove and allspice recipe below)
- 2 free range eggs beaten
- 1½ cup organic heavy whipping cream
- 3 T Great Lakes Hydrolysate Gelatin (sold at Vitality Inc)
- 3 T cinnamon
- 2 t each of ginger and nutmeg
- 1½ t each of clove and allspice
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Place cream in bowl and put gelatin on top and let set. In saucepan stir in pumpkin over medium high heat for 10 minutes or until dry and carmaelized.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, salt and spices.
- Stir in cream and gelatin. I use a bullet.
- Add eggs.
- Grease ramekins or an 8 X * dish with coconut oil and pour in pumpkin mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Top with homemade whipping cream.
- For Pumpkin Pie Spice, blend cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove and allspice ingredients together.
- Be sure and top with organic whipped cream.
I would love to hear how you liked my pumpkin pie recipe. Did you put your own personal twist to the recipe?
Your thoughts/comments are appreciated.
Be Healthy for a Lifetime!